Decision Tree based Best-in-class assessment tool for evidence based learning, competency development.
ClickGyaan comes with a host of configurable and innovative features that makes it a complete different experience than traditional liner-path assessment. These easy to use yet powerful set of features helps you to create evidence based assessments that not only assess current knowledge of participants on a specific topic but also helps the participants to cover gaps in learning.
Why ClickGyaan is different?
- ClickGyaan ensures evidence based learning and competency development within your organization.
- An innovative WYSIWYG drag-n-drop canvas that helps you easily create customized assessment tasks and learning pathways
- Supports evidence based assessment where participants provide additional supporting documentation
- Allows you to define different termination points of the assessment flow based on participant responses
- Upload and share digital multimedia assets (audio, video, image) across multiple questions make the assessment content rich. Such digital assets can also be connected to answers to provide feedbacks and learning aids – thus helping in learning retention.
- ClickGyaan provides the ability to assign roles based on profiles such as author, assessor, auditor etc.
ClickGyaan also offers built-in administration and reporting mechanism with content rich rendering features. It supports multi-role and multi-portal capability to support medium to large organizational structure. It features web-based, easy to use interface with multi-lingual support.
Overall ClickGyaan offers a capable assessment and learning solution, that is unique and comprehensive. Find more on ClickGyaan features on Top features and All feature list.
Have question on any features or want to see them in action? Check our video tutorials or request a Demo. Experience the difference!
How it works?
Possibly the simplest tool designed for Adaptive Assessments... ever.
ClickGyaan is an innovative decision Tree based feature-rich assessment tool that gives a unique flexibility to author 'adaptive' assessments visually. A class-apart from the traditional assessment tools, ClickGyaan helps not only in assessing participants on their current knowledge, but also helps identifying knowledge gaps and provide real-time learning aids.
Why ClickGyaan is unique?
It helps you to:
- Create adaptive Assessment flow and learning path on an innovative WYSIWYG drag-n-drop canvas [ watch how ]. It enables presenting certain questions to participants based on how they answer specific questions.
- Design branching and different termination points of the assessment flow based on participant responses
- Allow evidence based Assessment where participant need to provide additional supporting documentation
- Upload and share digital multimedia assets (audio, video, image) across multiple questions to make the Assessment a learning experience
- Build helpful feedback into questions to enhance learning retention. Feedbacks can be text or multimedia based and can be embedded within the question to facilitate remediation
Assessment with a difference
- ClickGyaan helps you to design, publish, administer and measure assessment and learning process – all at one place.
- Decision-Tree based assessment creation methodology focuses on the skills and competencies one needs to improve
- Highly flexible and customizable set of features – that allows organizations to customize the assessments as per program and competencies.
- Secured role or profiles like Administrator, Author, Assessor, Auditor etc – suitable in a multi-user environment
- Option to integrate with other enterprise Learning or HRMS systems.
How you can use ClickGyaan?
ClickGyaan methodology can be used across wide range of organizational processes and activities with moderate to minimum customization. Some of these usages of ClickGyaan are:
- Standalone quizzes (i.e. assessments)
- Coaching activities
- Intelligent Surveys.
- Decision based consulting processes
- Prequalifying prospects or applicants in specific business activities like recruitments
ClickGyaan has three primary interfaces – administration and authoring, participants and reports. All the three interfaces provides a host of innovative features and functionalities that are easy to learn and easier to user.
Here is a broad feature lists that is available in each interface:
Admin and Authoring features
- Role and Rule driven authoring feature with system checks for evidence based questions / assessment creations.
- Assessment Builder – A GUI based drag and drop mechanism allowing Authors self-paced publishing features to develop a variety assessments with ease.
- Four different types of questions can be built.
- Digital assets like video, audio and pictures can be shared across questions and answers.
- Coaches and Managers can be defined for users for ease of management.
- Customizable mails are sent to Coach, Manager & Author if user gets looped on question.
- Ability to create Assessor and Auditor for reviewing submitted answers along with Evidences.
Participant / end-user features
- Multiple assessment mode with multiple paths and multiple pre-defined terminating action.
- Pervasive mechanism with features to loop back until assessment parameters and answers are met.
- Features allowing multimedia integration as Assessment evidence to make the assessment and learning more interactive.
Reports and Analytics
- User based reports (question solved by user, number of attempts, users taken shortest route to clear assessment).
- Assessment based reports.
- Evidence based reports.
- Customizable reports can be made available, free-of-charge, depending on the license version chosen.
Interested to review the full feature list? Click Here
Have questions regarding any specific feature or want to see them in action.Register for a Free Trial or schedule a live demo. We will be happy to help you explore!
- Role and Rule driven authoring feature with system checks for evidence based questions / assessment creations
- Assessment Builder – A GUI based drag and drop mechanism allowing Authors self-paced publishing features to develop a variety assessments with ease
- Digital assets like video and pictures can be shared across questions and answers.
- Coaches and Managers can be defined for users for ease of management.
- Mails are sent to Coach, Manager & Author if user gets looped on question.
Theres no doubt that watching an video online is one of the most powerful internet experiences. Its believed that more than 50% viewers take action after watching an online video. Imagine how this can affect your participants in ClickGyaan program.
We at ClickGyaan believe that our clients should benefit from the fantastic video content development team which we have in house. We can create your videos, edit them, get it plugged into your assessments all this at a very affordable cost. Ofcourse you would get the best quality since the production team is totally inhouse.
So make your assessments "media rich". Contact us today and we would be glad to talk about this exciting option with you.